Limited Lifetime Warranty
Elevated Craft products have been designed to last decades when properly cared for. Manufacturing defects are super rare but if you have a problem, we have your back! If you have an issue that you believe is a manufacturer defect, please email us and include photos or videos so we can replace the defective part at no additional cost. All you have to do is email us and we will work with you to make it right. Support@elevatedcraft.com
Did the garbage disposal chew up your lid or destroy a gasket? If you do not see the part listed for sale on our site, just shoot us an email and we will work with you. Our mission is to keep you shakin’ and spreading the love! Just email Support@ElevatedCraft.com. This warranty is void if our products are used for commercial purposes or damaged during abnormal use. Our Warranty is only good for product replacement and does not warrant a refund of any type. ELEVATED CRAFT LLC's obligation in the event of a defective product is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at ELEVATED CRAFT LLC's discretion. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear is not covered. Damage from improper use is not covered. Damage to paint, print or finish is not covered. Our warranty covers the primary functionality of the product as a whole. Primary functionality such as Cocktail Shaker or Drinking Vessel.
The following are not covered by our warranty, but not limited to:
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear.
- Wear and tear on colored surfaces, laser etched or printed graphics that fade, flake or otherwise become removed.
- Misuse, abusive use, or intentional damage to the product.
- Deterioration of the product arising under exposure to bleach, chlorine or other harsh chemicals.
- Lost or stolen product.
- Parts or products that have been disposed of or lost.
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical household capacity.
- Damaged packaging