The Elevated Craft Team
Is there another cocktail that screams 'weekend' like a well-crafted Bloody Mary? It's a brunch classic and a cocktail chameleon, changing and evolving based on each individual's taste. This week, we're embracing that versatility and encouraging you to make this iconic drink distinctly yours.
Cheers to the perfect blend of spice, spirit, and enjoyment!
(Originally published 8/11/23)
2 oz. Vodka
4 oz. Tomato juice
1 Lemon wedge
2 Teaspoons of prepared horseradish
2 Dashes of Tobasco Sauce
2 Dashes of Worcestershire Sauce
1 Pinch of ground black pepper
1 Pinch of paprika
Prepare Your Glass
Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of your Hybrid Cocktail Glass.
Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated, then fill the glass with ice and set aside.
Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into your Hybrid Cocktail Shaker and drop them in.
Add the vodka, tomato juice, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire, black pepper, paprika, plus a pinch of celery salt along with ice and shake gently.
Strain into the prepared glass.
Garnish with parsley sprig, 2 speared green olives, a lime wedge and a celery stalk (optional).
Remember, the secret to a perfect Bloody Mary lies in your creativity. So, don't hesitate to experiment with flavors, garnishes, and spirits that you love.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Tequila for a "Bloody Maria"
- Bourbon for a smoky twist
- Gin for a botanical boost
Spice it Up:
- Add a dash of hot sauce or a slice of jalapeño for an extra kick.
- Infuse with roasted garlic for an earthy undertone.
- Pickled veggies like green beans or okra.
- Elevate with a shrimp or even a bacon strip!
- Lemon or lime wedges are classic, but experiment with other citrus.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Coarse Sea Salt